Identify assets NOT likely to be impacted by DCM (out-of scope of adjustment service). Not all of your data will need to be aligned to adjusted cadastral boundaries. The lists below describes data that should NOT be adjusted and it is important to identify the consultation to identify;
- Identify legacy data no longer used in the organisation.
- Assets located by digitising from aerial imagery or GPS
- Assets located by digitising from as built drawings.
Adjust corporate assets to align with the realigned Vicmap boundaries. Our processes will identify the best approach for datasets to realign them. This may be a combination of;
- Direct one-for-one replacement
- Rubber sheeting to accommodate changes in geometry
- Manual adjustment
- Quality Assurance of adjusted data
Advice on integrating DCM cadastral data into business processes.
The DCM impacts not only parcel data it also impact on many other datasets which have a dependency on Vicmap Parcel such as planning boundaries, features of interest and perhaps even Vicmap Transport. Our experience with DCM and Vicmap will help you to address any other issues that may be associated with update.