Perfect for organisations with field workers, our Introduction to Field Maps and Survey123 training showcases the potential across these two platforms. Learn how to build and integrate these two powerful applications into your own ArcGIS Online or Portal platforms that will be ready for real-time collection of data in the field. This course covers the basics of how to set up, build and integrate your very own smart-form survey via Survey123 and mobile-accessible Field Maps application to access and edit your organisation’s data on-the-fly – then showcase in using the ArcGIS Dashboards overview.
Morning Session – Survey 123:
- Introduction to Survey123
- Create and design a survey
- Customize your survey
- Publish & Share your survey
- Review & Analyse real-time survey responses
- Import & integrate with Survey123 Connect
Afternoon Session – Field Maps & ArcGIS Dashboards
- Intro to Field Maps
- Learn best-practice methods for remote data collection.
- Create a web map
- Create field map
- Collect records data via the Field Maps mobile application
- Create a Dashboard and see records data appear in real-time.
- Integrate Survey123 with Field Maps
Who Should Attend
Introduction to Field Maps and Survey123 is ideal for any organisation’s staff with a need to collect data remotely from the field. Useful for those already in a GIS role, field work organisers or field workers themselves.
For more information or to book a session, please contact us.