Our Introduction to ArcPy course provides a comprehensive background to python for GIS. This course covers the basics of Python which includes the syntax and modules as well as geoprocessing tasks and error handling techniques.
- Introduction to Python
- Manipulating Folder and File Structures
- Intro to ArcPy
- Geoprocessing tasks in ArcPy
- Managing data effectively with ArcPy
- Error handling techniques
- Using Cursors
- Create Functions, Modules and Classes
- Altering code for use in ArcToolbox
- Creating toolboxes with ArcPy
- Raster processing with ArcPy
- Moving into Python 3 and ArcPro
Who Should Attend
Introduction to ArcPy is specifically aimed at staff who will have direct responsibilities for the planning and implementation of Python at an operational level.
It will be equally useful for those already in a GIS role, specifically those who support the GIS functions, so that they can better appreciate how their activities will contribute towards the growth in maturity of the GIS process.
For more information or to book a session, please contact us.