ABOUT THE PROGRAM
What is the Cadetship?
Spatial Vision’s Graduate and Cadetship Program offers a 12-month opportunity to apply and develop your skills and experience.
During the 12 months, participants have the opportunity to explore different areas of specialisation, gain real project experience and see the inner workings of a successful software and spatial professional services company.
Each year we invite applicants across different streams and offer a tailored experience to the successful candidate and their interests.
In 2023 we are accepting applications across the following streams:
Who is eligible to apply?
To be eligible for the 2023 Graduate and Cadetship Program, you must:
- have completed your undergraduate and/or Master’s degree between January 2018 and January 2023
- have completed a relevant degree appropriate to the stream you are applying for
- be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident or hold a visa with full working rights
- be located in (or willing to relocate to) Melbourne, Victoria
At Spatial Vision, we believe that a diverse and inclusive team makes us better. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and abilities to apply for the program.
How do I apply?
Step 1: Pick your stream!
Each year we create opportunities for graduates across various disciplines. In 2023 we are accepting applications across the following streams:
- Software Development (Lapis)
- Spatial Services
- GIS Development/Programming
Learn more about the 2023 streams below.
Step 2: Submit your application
Each stream has its own unique application process.
When you apply, you will be asked to complete an online form to tell us about yourself.
You will also need to submit your resume and a cover letter.
Learn more about the application process below.