Indoor Mapping and Positioning
Use of Indoor Mapping and Positioning and Geo-Fencing
Enable your employees and customers to explore and discover your indoor world.
- Indoor Positioning and presence detection
- Search for points of interest
- Indoor Navigation/Routing and geo-fencing
- Location relevant, targeted notifications that can include text, links and images
- Multiplatform - available for Android and iOS
- Provide Visually Impaired people spatial awareness
How does it work?
- SV will load your indoor maps into the cloud services
- SV will collect location data via a Mobile App
- SV will build the mobile app using these maps
It is that easy!
Spatial Vision has built a mobile app that detects the indoor positioning of a person on the SV office map represented by red dot. Blue circles represent geo-fence areas on the map (points of interest). As the current location of the user is in the blue area, a message is sent by the application based on the location.
For more information, please call on 1300 366 796 or alternatively email here.