Opens your eyes to the possibilities!
PERCEPTION - the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses, the way in which something is regarded, understood, or interpreted. Communicate complex data with your clients in a meaningful and understandable format.
Spatial Vision’s PERCEPTION platform is a cost-effective business data publication system that offers:
- Rapid deployment – in most cases you will be up and running in just weeks
- Reliable open source componentry – eliminating expensive third party software licence fees
- Fully hosted – no need for capital IT expenditure that becomes obsolete
- Data driven backend – making it updatable and extendable while reducing the workload associated with publication and data maintenance
The PERCEPTION platform can be deployed in a just a few weeks via our fully hosted service. Once up and running, the PERCEPTION platform can be quickly updated and/or extended to reflect your latest data.
Spatial Vision’s PERCEPTION platform provides:
- High quality, easy to use and interactive interface – designed for public use
- Consistent user experience across a broad range of contemporary browsers and devices
- No browser plug-ins required
- Fully integrated maps, tables, graphs and contextual information
Geostatistics can be readily flexibly structured around:
- Time-series epochs
Spatial Vision’s PERCEPTION platform has been designed and developed by our highly skilled and experienced team to provide you with the ability to visualize your business world accurately, to modify the surroundings based upon up to date data and to visualize objects from different angles, giving you an advantage others businesses just dream of.
Spatial Vision has been in business for over 15 years and has delivered many successful PERCEPTION projects, projects like the Victorian Women’s Health Atlas where Spatial Vision’s PERCEPTION platform enabled the translation of large volumes of static data into a dynamic and engaging resource which is easy to use by non-technical users.
Our success is based upon enabling PERCEPTION users to gain a detailed understanding of the data that is presented. We work with you to configure the PERCEPTION platform ensuring the interface is visually engaging and encourages users to explore while avoiding any up front barriers to use, such as the need to read detailed instructions, learn to navigate a complex interface or understand complex technical language.
For more information, please call on 1300 366 796 or alternatively email here.