Making evidence based decisions
Spatial analytics provide powerful tools to model and analyse spatial data enabling relationships and trends to be identified that would not otherwise be apparent. Spatial analytics help organisations exploit the power of GIS for applications such as determining land-use suitability, preparing cost-benefit analysis, optimising resource allocation or targeting specific user groups or customers.
Our analytical services are designed to be repeatable, reliable and defensible. We offer customised high quality, scalable, evidence-based, and authoritative solutions and products.
We work with domain experts to structure disparate data resources and design analytical processes to address pertinent issues. Our development of the National Data Grid, a standard for raster processing across the country, demonstrates our leadership in this area. This standard has been adopted for use in the analysis of climate change, emergency management and a range of other processes.
Our Spatial Analytics and Mapping Services include:
- Spatial analysis and mapping solutions to support decision making
- Customised high quality, scalable, evidence based, and authoritative solutions and products
- Simplify complex information & processes to maximise understanding
- Analyse patterns & communicate the power of your spatial data
- Corporate map series production
- Custom design of wall maps, interpretive signage and visitor displays
For more information, please call on 1300 366 796 or alternatively email here.